Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This Wednesday: our monthly video roundtable discussion at 12noon eastern. We'll be talking with Julie Brooks, ment… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- From all of us at Key Ministry, Happy Father's Day! #FathersDay2019 #family https://t.co/xZLlJ5Xnk8 1 day ago
- Whether your hobby is golf, woodworking, or something else, we hope you get to enjoy doing things you love with peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Technology can be important tool to advance goal of families experiencing worship, #Christian community in the phy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jolenephilo: In the past 2 weeks, several parents have asked if raising kids with #PTSD might cause them to develop secondary PTSD. Thi… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Kay Warren
I’d like to invite our readers to join with me, along with Kelly Rosati, Amy Simpson and Kay Warren on Tuesday, May 8th at 2:00 PM Eastern time for a Twitter chat designed to encourage pastors, ministry leaders and key volunteers to consider how they can be involved in addressing the epidemic of mental illness in children and teens. Continue reading
Does God have a place for you in his movement to transform the way the church loves persons touched by mental illness? Has he positioned you to be an agent of change in your church? Is he calling you to serve people in your community hurting as a result of mental illness? Has he positioned you to come alongside someone with mental illness to help them to overcome challenges that make it hard for them to be part of a worship service, small group or Bible study? Continue reading
The Gathering will be streamed live by the folks from Saddleback so that church leaders, advocates and family members everywhere can participate. Continue reading