Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The Holocaust included the mass killing of people w/ disabilities. All people - living w/ disabilities or not - are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 minutes ago
- Everyone registered for #IFL2020 by Valentine’s Day is automatically entered in our book giveaway. Our speaking tea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Use our locator map to find a church where your family can be loved, serve and grow! buff.ly/2FxJyBM… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @drgrcevich: kids of this generation are facing challenges to #faith my generation hasn’t. Does little good to get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: We are so thrilled to be at @JohnsonUniv and to be a part of their Disability Awareness Day! #DisabilityMinistry #Jes… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Kay Warren
I’d like to invite our readers to join with me, along with Kelly Rosati, Amy Simpson and Kay Warren on Tuesday, May 8th at 2:00 PM Eastern time for a Twitter chat designed to encourage pastors, ministry leaders and key volunteers to consider how they can be involved in addressing the epidemic of mental illness in children and teens. Continue reading
Does God have a place for you in his movement to transform the way the church loves persons touched by mental illness? Has he positioned you to be an agent of change in your church? Is he calling you to serve people in your community hurting as a result of mental illness? Has he positioned you to come alongside someone with mental illness to help them to overcome challenges that make it hard for them to be part of a worship service, small group or Bible study? Continue reading
The Gathering will be streamed live by the folks from Saddleback so that church leaders, advocates and family members everywhere can participate. Continue reading