Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Last chance to register! Today, noon EDT, Janet Williams from @autismspeaks will talk w/ us about "Meeting People W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #church #specialneeds #disabilities #emotionalhealth #pastor #bishop #minister #deacon #elder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @PartnersforGood continues their webinar series on recently released guide for #churches on how to support individu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- If Key Ministry has been helpful to you, your family or your church, we'd love to hear from you! Click "Take the Su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- There can be various obstacles for people w/ #disabilities or #mentalhealth concerns & their families to get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Kay Warren
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading
I’d like to invite our readers to join with me, along with Kelly Rosati, Amy Simpson and Kay Warren on Tuesday, May 8th at 2:00 PM Eastern time for a Twitter chat designed to encourage pastors, ministry leaders and key volunteers to consider how they can be involved in addressing the epidemic of mental illness in children and teens. Continue reading
Does God have a place for you in his movement to transform the way the church loves persons touched by mental illness? Has he positioned you to be an agent of change in your church? Is he calling you to serve people in your community hurting as a result of mental illness? Has he positioned you to come alongside someone with mental illness to help them to overcome challenges that make it hard for them to be part of a worship service, small group or Bible study? Continue reading
The Gathering will be streamed live by the folks from Saddleback so that church leaders, advocates and family members everywhere can participate. Continue reading