Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- @drgrcevich, @CatherineSBoyle talked with Pastor @DylanJDodson + Pastor John Meaux from @BayPresbyterian Church: wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: What the Bible says about disability is critically important to our kingdom work. Take a few minutes to watch this vi… 7 hours ago
- Looking for recent webinars just for special needs parents? Follow this link for discussions and resources on curre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #parenting #families #church #OnlinePastorsRetreat https://t.co/qu9evhC2Te 16 hours ago
- Churches and pastors: Here's an example of excellent creative thinking to proactively address the spiritual, mental… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: sensory rooms
If a mom is sitting in the foyer with a child, we make sure that mom is not sitting on her own, because what is the point of going to church if you sit alone in the foyer trying to keep your child calm from the overwhelming stimulation of church? Sometimes, some of the best conversations happen in the foyer, or walking around the church parking lot pushing wheelchairs. Continue reading