Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Special Education and Christian Schools
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
- When church leaders talk about mental illness, spiritual evil and demons...
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Churches are wrestling w/ how they will return to traditions w/ special care for families impacted by #disability.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- #Revelation #pain #sorrow #tears #God #Jesus #hope #future #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #stress #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- With #COVID19 restrictions and recent civil unrest, family #vacations may look very different this #summer, particu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: "Plagues of People, Safety in Numbers." From the annals @KeyMinistry - My oldest's struggles when wedding duties loomed. #… 21 hours ago
- With #stress from #COVID19, + stress from civil unrest that resulted from senseless death of Georg Floyd, managing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 30, 2013
We’d all have a far greater appreciation for the dedication and commitment required of the folks who put their heads and hearts into sharing with us from God’s Word every week. Make a point of telling your pastor how much you appreciate their dedication and commitment. Continue reading