Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Thursday August 6, 1pm EDT, @WheatonHDI and @NAEvangelicals host webinar on how parents & churches can address… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #Bible #God #thoughts #intentions #scripture #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #bishop #pastor #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: You can rewatch any of our IndispensABLE online gatherings via our YouTube channel. All of the meeting notes are liste… 12 hours ago
- Our weekly Idea Share is today at noon EDT. Please note: next one is August 17. Join us today to #brainstorm with o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- This Wednesday, August 5, our Wednesday webinar series continues with guest Janet Williams from @autismspeaks on th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 25, 2013
The church also needs to be prepared to come alongside parents through the process of raising kids exposed to trauma or abuse and proactively put the necessary supports in place to allow families who adopt to maintain their active role in their local church family. Continue reading