Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The Key Ministry team is hard at work, planning for Inclusion Fusion Live 2020, as well as more events like IFL in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Thank you @Sweetenlife ! twitter.com/sweetenlife/st… 7 hours ago
- We're connected w/ other ministries doing targeted, important work in mental health & traditional disability minist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Need #support for your family or yourself? We offer two closed groups for families w/ #mentalhealth needs. Good dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Wednesday––register now! Conversation w/ @SandraPeoples. Sandra has unique perspective on special needs ministry, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 25, 2013
The church also needs to be prepared to come alongside parents through the process of raising kids exposed to trauma or abuse and proactively put the necessary supports in place to allow families who adopt to maintain their active role in their local church family. Continue reading