Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Why are suicide rates up 56% among youth in this past decade? church4everychild.org/2019/10/21/why… https://t.co/NW3es3EyJ7 41 minutes ago
- RT @CraigJohnson5: Today was unreal @planetshakerschurch 254 people accepted Christ as their Savior, hundreds came forward during ministry… 14 hours ago
- #thankful #givethanks #Lord #heart #Psalm #pumpkin https://t.co/N0IEwsPneF 2 days ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: @drgrcevich of @KeyMinistry joins me tonight on #WashingtonWatch @FRCdc bc 1) he is brilliant, funny & kind & 2) tackles t… 2 days ago
- Theologian, pastor and founder of Ligonier Ministries RC Sproul was personally impacted by the disabilities of his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: teaching
If children and students at our church only grasp one thing today, what should it be? Continue reading
I was already a special education teacher. I had friends with disabilities. I grew up with an IEP for severe speech impediments. But this wasn’t my passion yet. It was just a job. It wasn’t my heartbeat. Not yet. Then … Continue reading
We’d all have a far greater appreciation for the dedication and commitment required of the folks who put their heads and hearts into sharing with us from God’s Word every week. Make a point of telling your pastor how much you appreciate their dedication and commitment. Continue reading
We’re continuing our series on Stuff That’s Too Good to Ignore with a look back at a fabulous interview Katie Wetherbee did with Dr. Cara Daily for this year’s Inclusion Fusion on the topic of communicating abstract concepts about God and faith to children and teens with autism spectrum disorders who think very concretely.