Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Need a speaker w/ expertise in disability or mental health ministry? Reach out to Key Ministry team using this form… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- If you want to read ahead for our monthly discussion on Wednesday, find an extensive series of articles from Dr. G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- What is ADHD? What might it look like in Sunday School classroom? We’ll discuss practical tools for children’s mini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #church #ministry #pastor #kidmin #stumin #mentalwellness https://t.co/UH6JRBUVig 1 day ago
- #inChrist #abide #remain #Christ #scripture #disability #mentalhealth #hiddendisabilities #church https://t.co/OBgvzFRwgS 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 17, 2014
If we’re establishing a standard that parents implicated in situations like the Peterson case are going to be deprived of their livelihoods and due process rights, society will be creating a tremendous disincentive for those experiencing domestic violence to seek professional (or in many locations, spiritual) help, because all states have mandatory reporting requirements for professionals, and in 27 states, the legal mandate to report extends to clergy. Continue reading