Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,286 other subscribers
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Leading a spiritually disciplined life as a person with ADHD...
- When church leaders talk about mental illness, spiritual evil and demons...
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter FeedTweets by KeyMinistry
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 10, 2014
Why are we shocked by the Bay Village “Ice Bucket Challenge?”
Posted on September 10, 2014 by Dr. G
The behavior demonstrated by the perpetrators of the “Ice Bucket Challenge” reflects our human nature. Christianity teaches that none of us are righteous! What type of behavior should we expect to see, especially in a culture in which more and more of us reject God, and fail to recognize any absolute standards of right and wrong? Many of the risk factors associated with bullying are symptomatic of the breakdown of the family unit as the fundamental building block of society. This is just the beginning… Continue reading →
Posted in Autism, Controversies, Families, Key Ministry | Tagged Autism, Bay Village, bullying, church, Cleveland Plain Dealer, Ice Bucket Challenge, Inclusion, Key Ministry, research, Stephen Grcevich MD | Leave a comment