Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disability ministry training will be far more accessible in the 2020s
- The legacy of a faithful servant
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program
- Disability ministry will become essential to the church’s witness in the 2020s
- Ten disability ministry trends to watch in the 2020s
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- One way #churches can significantly bless families living w #disabilities is to provide respite events. Here are so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Powerful, instructive video interview of @sheilawalsh on her own struggles with #mentalhealth.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Learning to travel light took many years of practice. Then I found I not only needed to travel light on outside, bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- #Jeremiah2911 #Bible #God #Jesus #plans #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disability #ministry #church #conference… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- ICYMI: February video roundtable discussion was about state of autism: in research, public & private supports, how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: January 2020
I’ll share a non-exhaustive list of ten predictions for how the disability ministry field might evolve and grow over the next ten years. Continue reading