Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Sandra Peoples shares age group-specific strategies for churches to welcome, include, and create a place of belongi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Rising Above Ministries has a free advent devotional for families affected by disability! Download it here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- If your loved one has a heart for the work we do, give a tribute gift in their honor or memory. All donations are r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- And if you are led to give financially, there's no better time than today, #GivingTuesday. We appreciate you!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- There's a significant cultural and church shift towards disability and mental health ministry. You can be part of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Special Needs Ministry
It’s very possible that the COVID-19 pandemic will have provided the impetus for introducing many local churches to people in their communities with conditions that would otherwise make in-person attendance either highly unlikely or impossible.
We’re hosting a very special worship service for families impacted by disability who don’t have a church this Easter morning Continue reading
The claims made by pastors in this study are VERY inconsistent with the experiences of our Key Ministry team and other like-minded ministries Continue reading
We might look at this crisis as presenting a great opportunity to share the love of Christ with the disability community during a time of need while showing families who are already part of the church the extent to which they are cared for and valued. Continue reading
90% of U.S. pastors and church leaders should be able to access live, high quality disability ministry training within a half-day drive of where they live.
Dr. Grcevich will explore the forces that will propel ministry with the vulnerable – highlighted by ministry with persons with disabilities – to the forefront of the church’s public witness. Continue reading
I’ll share a non-exhaustive list of ten predictions for how the disability ministry field might evolve and grow over the next ten years. Continue reading
In 2019, we enjoyed unprecedented opportunities to advance the cause of disability ministry. Continue reading
We’re especially interested in extending the invitation to speak to ministry leaders with great ideas or experience laboring in relative obscurity who long for the opportunity to share with a larger audience. Continue reading
Make ‘M Smile represents a great model for a summertime special event to share God’s love with kids and adults with a broad range of disabilities. Marie Kuck and her team have developed a model for a celebration that churches of all sizes might easily replicate, with each event taking on its own unique flavor from the sponsor, the event venue and the mix of participating disability-related organizations. Continue reading