Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Jesus invited disciples to come alongside, learn as He lived out His mission. Coming alongside people w/ mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- The heart of special needs ministry is blessing others. In a recent video roundtable, Sandra Peoples shared ideas f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- I am not my child’s savior. Saying my child is especially lucky or blessed introduces a “saving” dynamic. We're jus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- In addition to our blogs and resource links, we offer a growing video library. Subscribe to our Vimeo page to stay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Special Needs Ministry
Our team has a vision that every pastor, church staff member and volunteer ought to be able to access disability ministry training of the highest quality without having to travel further than a half-day drive from their home. Continue reading
Jeff was a true champion of fathers of kids with special needs. His ability to speak into the lives of men struggling with the feelings of hopelessness common to dads in families impacted by disability is irreplaceable. His words of wisdom will be a blessing to men who missed out on knowing him in this life.
The need for our ministry to churches is growing rapidly! Here’s a look at how we helped in 2018. Continue reading
Sandra has written a remarkable book that will be a great source of comfort and encouragement through revealing “the joys and possibilities of life in a special needs family.” Continue reading
The scope and impact of our ministry – along with the ministry done by other like-minded organizations is exploding. Continue reading
The study found that the children most likely to be excluded from church are those with autism spectrum disorders and common mental health conditions – anxiety, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD. Continue reading
Our team is hosting a disability ministry conference in Cleveland next April. We want the pastors, church staff and volunteers in attendance to leave with the tools and resources they need to launch new ministries or expand the scope of their existing ministries. We want family members of persons with disabilities to leave prepared to support the spiritual growth of their loved ones and to expand the impact of their personal ministries. And we can’t do it without your help! Continue reading
Starting this month, the Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders group is entering a whole new chapter. Continue reading
BUT, if your church is considering getting a Special Needs Ministry off the ground, here are some things to consider for choosing the right person to get that ministry going: Continue reading