Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Would @drgrcevich change Mental Health and the Church? An add: Most kids/adults w/ common #mentalhealth conditions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Terrific advice from @KellyMRosati -she's lived through this challenge with three of her kids! What to do when your child h… 4 hours ago
- RT @KellyMRosati: FYI @KayWarren1 @aresimpson @drgrcevich @jcnjmama @edstetzer @RobertVore @CTmagazine @anthemofhope @KeyMinistry #teensuic… 6 hours ago
- Our vision: every pastor, church staff member & volunteer has highest quality disability ministry training within a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- The cost of starting to include people with disabilities is often not primarily monetary. The cost of including peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Special Needs Ministry
Make ‘M Smile represents a great model for a summertime special event to share God’s love with kids and adults with a broad range of disabilities. Marie Kuck and her team have developed a model for a celebration that churches of all sizes might easily replicate, with each event taking on its own unique flavor from the sponsor, the event venue and the mix of participating disability-related organizations. Continue reading
Our team has a vision that every pastor, church staff member and volunteer ought to be able to access disability ministry training of the highest quality without having to travel further than a half-day drive from their home. Continue reading
Jeff was a true champion of fathers of kids with special needs. His ability to speak into the lives of men struggling with the feelings of hopelessness common to dads in families impacted by disability is irreplaceable. His words of wisdom will be a blessing to men who missed out on knowing him in this life.
The need for our ministry to churches is growing rapidly! Here’s a look at how we helped in 2018. Continue reading
Sandra has written a remarkable book that will be a great source of comfort and encouragement through revealing “the joys and possibilities of life in a special needs family.” Continue reading
The scope and impact of our ministry – along with the ministry done by other like-minded organizations is exploding. Continue reading
The study found that the children most likely to be excluded from church are those with autism spectrum disorders and common mental health conditions – anxiety, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD. Continue reading
Our team is hosting a disability ministry conference in Cleveland next April. We want the pastors, church staff and volunteers in attendance to leave with the tools and resources they need to launch new ministries or expand the scope of their existing ministries. We want family members of persons with disabilities to leave prepared to support the spiritual growth of their loved ones and to expand the impact of their personal ministries. And we can’t do it without your help! Continue reading
Starting this month, the Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders group is entering a whole new chapter. Continue reading