Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Many churches are now talking openly about mental illness and mental health pulpit. Here are some sermons that we r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- All of our mental health ministry presentations are available online. Visit our Slideshare link to browse or share… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: The best disability ministry leaders from around the #Houston area are joining us for #AllAccessHTX on Feb 22 in #LakeJa… 15 hours ago
- RT @championsclubs: An amazing Champion with her dad. The love and dedication that every special needs parents has for their child is breat… 15 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Join me starting Feb. 1st as we pray for our marriages for fourteen days! bit.ly/prayformymarri… You'll get an email e… 15 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Special Needs Ministry
I’ll share a non-exhaustive list of ten predictions for how the disability ministry field might evolve and grow over the next ten years. Continue reading
In 2019, we enjoyed unprecedented opportunities to advance the cause of disability ministry. Continue reading
We’re especially interested in extending the invitation to speak to ministry leaders with great ideas or experience laboring in relative obscurity who long for the opportunity to share with a larger audience. Continue reading
Make ‘M Smile represents a great model for a summertime special event to share God’s love with kids and adults with a broad range of disabilities. Marie Kuck and her team have developed a model for a celebration that churches of all sizes might easily replicate, with each event taking on its own unique flavor from the sponsor, the event venue and the mix of participating disability-related organizations. Continue reading
Our team has a vision that every pastor, church staff member and volunteer ought to be able to access disability ministry training of the highest quality without having to travel further than a half-day drive from their home. Continue reading
Jeff was a true champion of fathers of kids with special needs. His ability to speak into the lives of men struggling with the feelings of hopelessness common to dads in families impacted by disability is irreplaceable. His words of wisdom will be a blessing to men who missed out on knowing him in this life.
The need for our ministry to churches is growing rapidly! Here’s a look at how we helped in 2018. Continue reading
Sandra has written a remarkable book that will be a great source of comfort and encouragement through revealing “the joys and possibilities of life in a special needs family.” Continue reading