Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Special needs families can benefit from the support of respite organizations. We are connected to several excellent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- I grew up in a little church in a #small town, where everyone had “their” seat. If you were missing, there was a ge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: “Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living G… 10 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: No matter what our circumstances. He is always blessing. Always giving. Jesus is the sweet, wholesome manna always fall… 10 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Where do you look for hope while raising a child with disabilities? Guest blogger Kimberly Drew gives her answer in today'… 10 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mental health ministry
A psychiatrist looks at how the church can better support pastors who wrestle with suicidal thoughts. Continue reading
Above all, we’re grateful to be part of a movement of God that’s so visibly transforming the ways in which churches minister with families affected by disability. Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading
It is without question that many of us wonder where WE as individuals fit in to our ever-changing society. We may enter into each day with confusion, doubt and uncertainty and cannot help but search for our place. Regardless of … Continue reading
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
We’re delighted to welcome Catherine Boyle to our ministry team! Catherine will be assuming a key leadership role in overseeing our efforts to support churches in mental health outreach and inclusion. Continue reading
Our team is pleased to announce we’ve completed a library of training videos designed to accompany and support Mental Health and the Church, Key Ministry’s book on including children, teens, adults and families impacted by mental illness at church.