Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- If I were an executive director of a local mental health board, I can think of lots of reasons why I'd be intereste… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 28 minutes ago
- With newness of #backtoschool routines, sometimes kids w/ hidden disabilities display inappropriate behavior. But b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Can you just imagine the kingdom impact if all churches did this? “I was blown away. This was a first. Never had I fo… 8 hours ago
- RT @Respect_Ability: “.@Delta has just released a detailed guide of the various accommodations and features available when traveling with t… 8 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Podcast recording today with Shug Bury of HIM4Her Radio. Special needs moms are being given a voice! Her Women's HOT Top… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mental health ministry
Above all, we’re grateful to be part of a movement of God that’s so visibly transforming the ways in which churches minister with families affected by disability. Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading
It is without question that many of us wonder where WE as individuals fit in to our ever-changing society. We may enter into each day with confusion, doubt and uncertainty and cannot help but search for our place. Regardless of … Continue reading
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
We’re delighted to welcome Catherine Boyle to our ministry team! Catherine will be assuming a key leadership role in overseeing our efforts to support churches in mental health outreach and inclusion. Continue reading
Our team is pleased to announce we’ve completed a library of training videos designed to accompany and support Mental Health and the Church, Key Ministry’s book on including children, teens, adults and families impacted by mental illness at church.
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading