Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Psalms #Pain #Comfort @JoniandFriends #specialneeds #mentalhealth #IFL2020 https://t.co/XBH9YFnBqD 3 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Nothing better than a win on your birthday, right? "Colorado teen wrestler with Down syndrome wins match on birthday"… 10 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Here are "The Signs of Autism" as presented by Neurodivergent Narwhal! https://t.co/EIYvbAY2Q5 10 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Stylish hats, twins shirts, portraits of really nasty totally gross feet... just another fun Sunday in Kingdom Builders @fc… 10 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Four Ways to Help a Friend With Chronic Pain joniandfriends.org/four-ways-to-h… https://t.co/efqeEuzUrb 10 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: A Parent’s Guide to Autism
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading