Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AutismFaithNet: For #blackhistorymonth, we would like to highlight Dr. Lamar Hardwick, also known as the @autismpastor. He is an autism… 54 minutes ago
- The legacy of a faithful servant church4everychild.org/2020/02/22/the… https://t.co/QmybUZ4Vju 4 hours ago
- We offer a step-by-step guide to start special needs ministry. But we're also here to talk through your questions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- #love #commandments #neighbor #Romans #law #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #church #ministry #IFL2020 https://t.co/aVkTS9RRHQ 19 hours ago
- RT @brookscarljr: @KeyMinistry Yes we are! Keep up the work of the ministry. https://t.co/N1AY0LE2R2 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Ron Sandison
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading
Twenty-six million Americans with disabilities are of working age. Every year an additional 50,000 young adults with autism diligently search and struggle for employment. Many of these young adults experience chronic under-employment and unemployment. These practical tips can empower your child for employment and independence. Continue reading