- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @JoniandFriends: There's still time! Visit our website to register for our Irresistible Church Disability Ministry Conference today! htt… 5 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Burned out and wondering how to regroup? @MikeDobes knows how you feel! ow.ly/6Pxt30fjtLI 5 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Home Again Podcast Welcomes You Home Again! - differentdream.com/2017/09/home-a… https://t.co/7otyASk0Tq 19 hours ago
- RT @ChurchLead: Check out this crucial conversation between @jasondaye and @JarridWilson churchleaders.com/podcast/310526… 1 day ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: youtu.be/e-I3jpvj-IY What if the Church was both encouraged & empowered to support families affected by disability? 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Autism
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
Dr. Karen Crum…10 Ways to Make Bible Camp Successful for Children with Autism and Related Challenges
Here are ten ideas for staff wanting to help children with autism succeed at a camp for typical kids. Continue reading
You may silently grieve the loss of aspirations you had for your child as well as your inability to share experiences with your child that you dreamed of doing together. Continue reading
Editor’s note: This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Key for Families seeks … Continue reading
This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Continue reading
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading