Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
January 2018 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- 5 Ways to Advertise Your Disability Ministry Activities keyministry.org/church4everych… #spnmin 16 hours ago
- Families like mine bless the churches we attend as much as we receive blessings from them! - @SandraPeoples ow.ly/6P3h30hTrj3 19 hours ago
- Here's what happens to Social Security and disability benefits during a government shutdown: aol.it/2DkYAss via @AOL 22 hours ago
- RT @FocusFamily: If the gospel you are preaching or the banner you are waving cannot be preached to Pearl, then it’s not authentic truth or… 22 hours ago
- MOB Live Episode 18: Safeguarding Your Special-Needs Marriage with Sandra Peoples themobsociety.com/blog/2018/01/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Autism
Perhaps one of the reasons the church has struggled to effectively minister with many persons with autism spectrum disorders is that we don’t do a very good job of welcoming and including children and adults with mental health-related challenges common among persons with autism? Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
Dr. Karen Crum…10 Ways to Make Bible Camp Successful for Children with Autism and Related Challenges
Here are ten ideas for staff wanting to help children with autism succeed at a camp for typical kids. Continue reading
You may silently grieve the loss of aspirations you had for your child as well as your inability to share experiences with your child that you dreamed of doing together. Continue reading
Editor’s note: This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Key for Families seeks … Continue reading
This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Continue reading
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading