Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- The sexual revolution, our kids and suicide…a new look
- Traditional churches and the mental health system…Irreconcilable differences?
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Hidden Costs of a Hospital Stay specialpurposedlife.blogspot.com/2017/12/hidden… #hospitals #illness #parenting 11 hours ago
- Providing sacrament prep for special needs students - The Arlington Catholic Herald catholicherald.com/News/Local_New… 12 hours ago
- Are you shopping Amazon Prime deals today? Here are books from our writing team to add to your cart!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Texas Education Agency Starts Contracting Process For Special Education Overhaul houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/… 16 hours ago
- Add Mental Health and the Church: A Ministry Handbook for Including Children and Adults with ADHD, Anxiety, Mood Di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Autism
We need churches committed to welcoming children, teens and adults on the autism spectrum of typical to high intelligence and affording them opportunities for using their considerable gifts and talents to advance the mission of the church. Continue reading
Perhaps one of the reasons the church has struggled to effectively minister with many persons with autism spectrum disorders is that we don’t do a very good job of welcoming and including children and adults with mental health-related challenges common among persons with autism? Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
Dr. Karen Crum…10 Ways to Make Bible Camp Successful for Children with Autism and Related Challenges
Here are ten ideas for staff wanting to help children with autism succeed at a camp for typical kids. Continue reading
You may silently grieve the loss of aspirations you had for your child as well as your inability to share experiences with your child that you dreamed of doing together. Continue reading
Editor’s note: This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Key for Families seeks … Continue reading
This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Continue reading
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading