- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Take time to draw closer to God and soak in His presence. comfortinthemidstofchaos.com/2017/07/who-mo… #SacredSunday #Bible 2 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Know our son is likely a 4 is a huge help! // The Enneagram of Parenting on sale for $0.99 amzn.to/2trQ06m 2 hours ago
- The Phrase I’ve Stopped Saying When I’m Trying to Help Someone sandrapeoples.com/the-phrase-ive… 2 hours ago
- Email beth@ keyministry.org for help finding a church that will welcome your family! https://t.co/0hVF4atPh6 2 days ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: One of the BIGGEST challenges for a #specialneeds mom is to let go of control. ow.ly/dlaW30dNzuf via Wendy Heyn 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Autism
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
Dr. Karen Crum…10 Ways to Make Bible Camp Successful for Children with Autism and Related Challenges
Here are ten ideas for staff wanting to help children with autism succeed at a camp for typical kids. Continue reading
You may silently grieve the loss of aspirations you had for your child as well as your inability to share experiences with your child that you dreamed of doing together. Continue reading
Editor’s note: This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Key for Families seeks … Continue reading
This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Continue reading
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading