Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Pediatric Bipolar Disorder: A Guide for Children’s Pastors, Youth Pastors and Volunteers
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Jay Adams and the foundations of a movement...
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Your help makes it possible to continue our mission of connecting churches and families with disabilities to make m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 50 minutes ago
- We hope you will sign up for our monthly video roundtable discussions. We record each session & make available in o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Let go of false beliefs that hold you back, work through the cycles of grief, focus on self-care & healthy routines… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The Bible is full of stories about children & young people: Mary, Joseph, David, Samuel, Esther, Naaman’s slave gir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Looking for a church that is intentional about welcoming families with disabilities? Find one today in our church d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Autism
Janet’s long history of advocacy for persons with disabilities isn’t the only reason why I wanted her to have the opportunity to attend our conference and connect with the leaders and speakers in attendance. I knew Janet could speak into disability issues from the perspective of someone who has been there and done that. Continue reading
Sandra has written a remarkable book that will be a great source of comfort and encouragement through revealing “the joys and possibilities of life in a special needs family.” Continue reading
The study found that the children most likely to be excluded from church are those with autism spectrum disorders and common mental health conditions – anxiety, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD. Continue reading
We need churches committed to welcoming children, teens and adults on the autism spectrum of typical to high intelligence and affording them opportunities for using their considerable gifts and talents to advance the mission of the church. Continue reading
Perhaps one of the reasons the church has struggled to effectively minister with many persons with autism spectrum disorders is that we don’t do a very good job of welcoming and including children and adults with mental health-related challenges common among persons with autism? Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
Dr. Karen Crum…10 Ways to Make Bible Camp Successful for Children with Autism and Related Challenges
Here are ten ideas for staff wanting to help children with autism succeed at a camp for typical kids. Continue reading
You may silently grieve the loss of aspirations you had for your child as well as your inability to share experiences with your child that you dreamed of doing together. Continue reading
Editor’s note: This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Key for Families seeks … Continue reading
This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Continue reading