Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Pastor Appreciation Month continues through October. Give the Online Pastors' Retreat to your ministry leaders to m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @BandJmornings: "Folks have been struck by the extraordinarily high isolation rate among young people. One-third of young adults actuall… 11 hours ago
- Want to learn more about the work of a member of the Key Ministry writing team? Visit this page with links to each… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Resilience. Dealing with the changes of this year as a single parent. Travel safety in the pandemic. Ways to handle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- People are longing for connection and spiritual support like never before. Make sure special needs families can fin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: African-Americans
Is the stigma against treatment of mental illness generally, and treatment of ADHD specifically a contributing factor to the difference in rates of completed suicide among African-American children and other ethnic groups? Continue reading