Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
September 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: We in disability ministry have great resources. Getting them into the hands of #kidmin and #stumin leaders is critical. Tho… 6 hours ago
- #loveyourneighbor #Bibleverse #mentalhealthspecialneeds #disabiityinclusion #greatestcommandment https://t.co/gihjqIghdO 7 hours ago
- Churches can learn to serve the special-needs and disability communities by setting up ministries in strategic plac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @drgrcevich was featured guest on Life Support Podcast on Saturday. Take a listen; listen live to Part 2 this comin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Most of @keyministry's resources are available at no cost to you. But events like our #IFL conference have signific… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: risk factors
Is the stigma against treatment of mental illness generally, and treatment of ADHD specifically a contributing factor to the difference in rates of completed suicide among African-American children and other ethnic groups? Continue reading
Teens who voluntarily engage in sexual activity or are victims of sexual violence are far more likely to experience suicidal thinking or behavior than their peers. Continue reading