Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealthministry #inclusion #reconciliation #thechurch #specialneedsministry #pastors #churchleaders https://t.co/Bo38582dA7 17 hours ago
- GRACE empowers Christian communities to recognize, prevent, and respond to abuse. They offer plenty of resources f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Young women on the Autism spectrum often have similar social challenges as young men with Autism, but have the same… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- When young adults with disabilities lose access to the support services they’ve received through their youth, worri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @NathanielsHope How are your families, homes and the Nathaniel’s Hope office? 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: risk factors
Is the stigma against treatment of mental illness generally, and treatment of ADHD specifically a contributing factor to the difference in rates of completed suicide among African-American children and other ethnic groups? Continue reading
Teens who voluntarily engage in sexual activity or are victims of sexual violence are far more likely to experience suicidal thinking or behavior than their peers. Continue reading