Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Get Summer Devotions for Special-Needs Families by Key Ministry Writing Team smile.amazon.com/dp/B07DZJY4SB/… via @amazon #specialneeds #parenting 21 minutes ago
- AngelSense GPS review: A durable, accurate tracking device tailored for pcworld.com/article/326856… via @pcworld 44 minutes ago
- RT @amothersrest: Healthy parents= healthier families! #disability #caregiver #autism #mentalhealth #downsyndrome #adoption #RAD DONATE &… 50 minutes ago
- Check out this story about Key Ministry Foundation on @GreatNonprofits gr8np.org/go/GDB (THANKS,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 51 minutes ago
- Grief in the midst of adoptive joy: Three perspectives keyministry.org/church4everych… #grief #trauma #adoption 3 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: risk factors
Is the stigma against treatment of mental illness generally, and treatment of ADHD specifically a contributing factor to the difference in rates of completed suicide among African-American children and other ethnic groups? Continue reading
Teens who voluntarily engage in sexual activity or are victims of sexual violence are far more likely to experience suicidal thinking or behavior than their peers. Continue reading