Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: IEP help is here! adayinourshoes.com/sample-letter-… 10 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: For 10 years I’ve been keeping a list of the books I read. Here’s the 2018 edition with 86 titles sandrapeoples.com/2018-reading-l… 10 hours ago
- We hope you'll make plans to join us in April for Inclusion Fusion Live! Sign up here to learn more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: When we’re out of school for breaks, we plan a “sensory diet” to make sure James is getting his sensory needs met. He’s… 11 hours ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: Everything Has Changed: Life after Loss dlvr.it/QtPgMd 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: risk factors
Is the stigma against treatment of mental illness generally, and treatment of ADHD specifically a contributing factor to the difference in rates of completed suicide among African-American children and other ethnic groups? Continue reading
Teens who voluntarily engage in sexual activity or are victims of sexual violence are far more likely to experience suicidal thinking or behavior than their peers. Continue reading