Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #AorticDissection Day. They're deadly. 33% die w/in 24 hours if untreated. Properly treated, 60% of survivors alive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Would @drgrcevich change Mental Health and the Church? An add: Most kids/adults w/ common #mentalhealth conditions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Terrific advice from @KellyMRosati -she's lived through this challenge with three of her kids! What to do when your child h… 7 hours ago
- RT @KellyMRosati: FYI @KayWarren1 @aresimpson @drgrcevich @jcnjmama @edstetzer @RobertVore @CTmagazine @anthemofhope @KeyMinistry #teensuic… 8 hours ago
- Our vision: every pastor, church staff member & volunteer has highest quality disability ministry training within a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: risk factors
Is the stigma against treatment of mental illness generally, and treatment of ADHD specifically a contributing factor to the difference in rates of completed suicide among African-American children and other ethnic groups? Continue reading
Teens who voluntarily engage in sexual activity or are victims of sexual violence are far more likely to experience suicidal thinking or behavior than their peers. Continue reading