Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Thankful to be included with so many great sites! twitter.com/mtcideas/statu… 40 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: So thankful for Greg’s endorsement! His book, Wrestling with an Angel, continues to encourage me as my son grows and con… 5 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Special needs and disability bloggers are invited to add posts and resources to the Dream Team Link share all day long. He… 8 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Any ideas to add to my list to help Halloween be inclusive for children with additional/special needs? Would love to he… 8 hours ago
- When I go to bed each night with one prayer on my mind and wake up the next morning with it feeling unanswered, how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: suicide
Suicidal thinking and the severity of suicidal behavior are HIGHLY correlated with sexual activity in teens. Continue reading
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
If we could eradicate all mental illness, we would reduce acts of violence by approximately 4%. Continue reading
Perhaps one of the reasons the church has struggled to effectively minister with many persons with autism spectrum disorders is that we don’t do a very good job of welcoming and including children and adults with mental health-related challenges common among persons with autism? Continue reading
Is the stigma against treatment of mental illness generally, and treatment of ADHD specifically a contributing factor to the difference in rates of completed suicide among African-American children and other ethnic groups? Continue reading
Teens who voluntarily engage in sexual activity or are victims of sexual violence are far more likely to experience suicidal thinking or behavior than their peers. Continue reading
Pain and grief were emotions created by God, you should not feel guilty for feeling them. Being depressed does not mean you no longer love Jesus or that Jesus no longer loves you. Continue reading
70 child abuse allegations are made against churches in the US each week. Continue reading
We know that most kids with gender non-conformity become comfortable with their biological sex as they progress through childhood. For those who continue to experience significant gender discordance as adolescents, far too many will have experienced trauma, mental illness, social isolation, self-injury and suicidal thoughts.