Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Every parent wants their child to have friends, good friends that like them and care for them, friends that they can tru… 2 hours ago
- RT @jfelageller74: hopeanew.com/hopeanew-blog/… My latest for Hope Anew, and not about my son this time! 2 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Listen to @plattdavid preach on the topic of "Jesus, Children, and Special Needs" @mcleanbible @abilityministry https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Isolation is one of the biggest issues facing the #disability community. We pray that churches can embrace a plan to… 3 hours ago
- RT @biblicalcc: "Counselors need to help couples understand that the goal of Christian marriage is not to pursue living happily ever after… 3 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Babylon Bee
He regularly provides a lighthearted, first-person perspective as a prominent individual in Christian culture whose ministry has been shaped by his mental health condition. The Bee shines a spotlight on the challenges many people with anxiety experience in trying to be part of church. Continue reading →