Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Need a speaker w/ expertise in disability or mental health ministry? Reach out to Key Ministry team using this form… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- If you want to read ahead for our monthly discussion on Wednesday, find an extensive series of articles from Dr. G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- What is ADHD? What might it look like in Sunday School classroom? We’ll discuss practical tools for children’s mini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #church #ministry #pastor #kidmin #stumin #mentalwellness https://t.co/UH6JRBUVig 22 hours ago
- #inChrist #abide #remain #Christ #scripture #disability #mentalhealth #hiddendisabilities #church https://t.co/OBgvzFRwgS 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Inclusion
Disability and the Church will likely be the most impactful book written in our field of ministry for many years to come. I also find Lamar to be “pitch-perfect” in the language he uses to speak into difficult issues with the grace and truth reflective of our faith Continue reading
These are some of our guiding principles for expanding disability ministry in a shrinking church in the years ahead. Continue reading
We know the lives of our Black brothers and sisters are precious to God. It’s important they know their lives matter to us. Continue reading
It’s very possible that the COVID-19 pandemic will have provided the impetus for introducing many local churches to people in their communities with conditions that would otherwise make in-person attendance either highly unlikely or impossible.
“Inclusion” during this time may mean doing what we need to do to ensure that our friends with disabilities are safe while demonstrating to them that they’re loved. Continue reading
I will never label him and I will never limit him. Continue reading
A conversation I had with a college student has been bothering me for the last couple of weeks. My interaction was indicative of the challenges churches will need to overcome if they are to truly become effective at welcoming and … Continue reading
Is it possible that God might be using mental health concerns as an instrument for bringing about the salvation of those affected? What if God plans to use someone’s mental health condition…or the condition of a loved one as the means of connecting them with individuals and churches positioned to introduce them to the Gospel? Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading