Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @CraigJohnson5: Today was unreal @planetshakerschurch 254 people accepted Christ as their Savior, hundreds came forward during ministry… 12 hours ago
- #thankful #givethanks #Lord #heart #Psalm #pumpkin https://t.co/N0IEwsPneF 2 days ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: @drgrcevich of @KeyMinistry joins me tonight on #WashingtonWatch @FRCdc bc 1) he is brilliant, funny & kind & 2) tackles t… 2 days ago
- Theologian, pastor and founder of Ligonier Ministries RC Sproul was personally impacted by the disabilities of his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Ministry leaders, after you read Dr. G's book "Mental Health and the Church," here are some books we recommend as y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Clay Reed
What did all of these studies have in common, and what would I want to focus on as a parent if I want to increase the likelihood that my kids are going to grow up to be mature Christians, actively engaged in a local church and using their gifts and talents in serving others?
I’d want to pray regularly with my kids, and have them see my wife and I praying regularly.
I’d want my kids to see my wife and I studying the Bible regularly, and initiate spiritual conversations with them on a regular basis about applying Biblical teachings in day to day life.
I’d want to pursue opportunities to serve other people as a family through my church.
I’d want to make sure my kids saw my wife and I going to church every week, and encourage them to participate in the ministry offered at church for kids in their age group. I’d also encourage them in forming relationships with pastors or youth leaders outside of our home who will support and reinforce the values we’re trying to foster in our kids. Continue reading