Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #discipleship #parentingwin #ministrymatters #teachthemyoung https://t.co/gWS6GrOVKR 1 day ago
- I heard revered theologian—talk about significant #spiritualwarfare. I know my life experience + physical realities… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or in person? Use the linked form to contact a membe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Monthly disability ministry roundtable, Wed, January 20 noon, EST. Do you ever feel burned out/stressed out from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- "When the people of God bring Church into the neighborhood, maybe that's how Kingdom happens." - Libby Peterson. A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Barna Group
These are some of our guiding principles for expanding disability ministry in a shrinking church in the years ahead. Continue reading
Change that would have occurred gradually over the next ten years will take place in the next 12-24 months thanks to the disruption from COVID.
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading
What steps would I take as a parent if I want to increase the likelihood that my kids are going to grow up to be mature Christians, actively engaged in a local church and using their gifts and talents in serving others? Continue reading
What did all of these studies have in common, and what would I want to focus on as a parent if I want to increase the likelihood that my kids are going to grow up to be mature Christians, actively engaged in a local church and using their gifts and talents in serving others?
I’d want to pray regularly with my kids, and have them see my wife and I praying regularly.
I’d want my kids to see my wife and I studying the Bible regularly, and initiate spiritual conversations with them on a regular basis about applying Biblical teachings in day to day life.
I’d want to pursue opportunities to serve other people as a family through my church.
I’d want to make sure my kids saw my wife and I going to church every week, and encourage them to participate in the ministry offered at church for kids in their age group. I’d also encourage them in forming relationships with pastors or youth leaders outside of our home who will support and reinforce the values we’re trying to foster in our kids. Continue reading