Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Listen to episode 43 of #keyministrythepodcast now in your favorite app! Click the link for a full transcript:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- What do St. Patrick and parents of triplets with disabilities have in common? You probably think the answer is ‘not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- What if the church has it backwards? What if, instead of trying to fit people with disabilities into the life of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Walk in a manner worthy of the calling for which you've been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patienc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Created for Care
Needed: Spaces for foster & adoptive parents to say “me too”
God never meant for us to do everything on our own. We’re created for community, and finding yours is worth the risk of being brave with your stories. Continue reading
Posted in Adoption, Advocacy, Families, Foster Care, Key Ministry, Resources Tagged Adoption, Created for Care, Disability Ministry, Foster Care, Inclusion, me too, parent support, Refresh Conference, Shannon Dingle 1 Comment