Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,280 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- What’s the plan at your church when people need help in the restroom? Join us for Disability Ministry Video Roundt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Based on a 2016 study, children in foster care were significantly more likely to experience mental health condition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Our Facebook group "SNAD" - Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders' Forum - has over 2200 ministry leaders w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- By the numbers, I shouldn’t be here, yet I am called by God to serve His Kingdom. To read the full article click… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Diane Dokko Kim offers a tool to better help families affected by disability without asking the dreaded question: "… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Refresh Conference
Many foster and adoptive parents can relate with the man at the end of the pier. In the last decade or so, the issue of “orphan care” has become rather en vogue within the Church — even to the point of having an “Orphan Sunday.” And that’s all good and well, but if we are not careful, the Church could be the crowd on the shore. But what if, instead of saying “we only know how to say jump,” the crowd had rushed to the end of the pier, with arms outstretched, yelling “Hang on! Help is on the way! Don’t lose hope! We are right here with you. You are not alone!” as they threw the man a life ring? Continue reading
God never meant for us to do everything on our own. We’re created for community, and finding yours is worth the risk of being brave with your stories. Continue reading