Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #peace #peaceofGod #prayer #GodsWord #parenting #specialneeds #disabilities #mentalhealth https://t.co/KbUEn0QPx0 1 day ago
- Have fundraisers begun for youth #missiontrip yet? Every summer they come: NYC, LA, New Orleans if they’re nearby,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Conversation with @cnieuwhof, @JuliWilson and Kayla Stoecklein about #mentalhealth and #pastors. New @BarnaGroup research -… 2 days ago
- Many churches have put much thought/resources into mental health support for church, community. Churches have oppor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Follow @KeyMinistry on Instagram to stay current on our latest blog posts, #ministry + #family resources & encourag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: diversity
Disability and the Church will likely be the most impactful book written in our field of ministry for many years to come. I also find Lamar to be “pitch-perfect” in the language he uses to speak into difficult issues with the grace and truth reflective of our faith Continue reading