Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,286 other subscribers
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Leading a spiritually disciplined life as a person with ADHD...
- When church leaders talk about mental illness, spiritual evil and demons...
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter FeedTweets by KeyMinistry
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: diversity
A manifesto for the disability ministry movement
Disability and the Church will likely be the most impactful book written in our field of ministry for many years to come. I also find Lamar to be “pitch-perfect” in the language he uses to speak into difficult issues with the grace and truth reflective of our faith Continue reading
Posted in Inclusion, Leadership Tagged Disability and the Church, Disability Ministry, diversity, Inclusion, Lamar Hardwick Leave a comment