Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We're working on new resources for ministry leaders related to specific mental health conditions, but in the meanti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Powerful article/Steph Hubach: "Parents who made unusual choice to continue pregnancy after #Downsyndrome diagnosis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @BreakPointCC: Today, #MarchForLife in Washington DC; important #pioneer was Dr. Mildred Jefferson, 1st black… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sunday: Nat'l #SanctityofHumanLife day in churches. Women in crisis pregnancies often have similar needs/concerns.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Pastor: want to support the mental health needs of kids and families in your church and community, but don't know w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Lamar Hardwick
Disability and the Church will likely be the most impactful book written in our field of ministry for many years to come. I also find Lamar to be “pitch-perfect” in the language he uses to speak into difficult issues with the grace and truth reflective of our faith Continue reading
We’re hosting a very special worship service for families impacted by disability who don’t have a church this Easter morning Continue reading
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading