Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
September 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #houseoftheLord #delight #delightintheLord #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #praisetheLord https://t.co/WRyYiFI1fJ 22 hours ago
- If your church is ready to start or step up mental health ministry, a great place to start is with our video series… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "How Children with #Disabilities Have Fared During the Pandemic: A Sobering Report from the UK" https://t.co/Wuq4Fb1V… 1 day ago
- Before launching #mentalhealth pilot in my church, months talking/meeting w/ individuals of influence w/in church,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Great post from @cnieuwhof on spiritual entrepreneurs. Tragically, #pastors and church staff too often feel threatened by m… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Lamar Hardwick
Disability and the Church will likely be the most impactful book written in our field of ministry for many years to come. I also find Lamar to be “pitch-perfect” in the language he uses to speak into difficult issues with the grace and truth reflective of our faith Continue reading
We’re hosting a very special worship service for families impacted by disability who don’t have a church this Easter morning Continue reading
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading