Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,280 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #hope #mentalhealth #ministry #prayer #caregiving #churchleaders #volunteer #specialneedsministry #peace https://t.co/Tb8hdrXNRC 3 hours ago
- Many people seem to believe they are too bad, broken, sad or worthless to be accepted by God. Countless people have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Life is a juggling act, and sometimes I have too many balls in the air. Sometimes, no matter how hard I try, one or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- \Have you taken a moment to subscribe to our podcast? New episodes drop every Thursday on your favorite podcast app… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Our president and founder, Dr. Steve Grcevich will be speaking at @TogetherSNConference. For more info, click here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Down’s Syndrome
The level of understanding about autism in the community has progressed to the point that having a child with the condition has become more socially acceptable. The same is true of Down’s Syndrome, which is caused by a specific chromosomal abnormality. Mental health is still a taboo topic. It’s less stigmatizing to have a kid with an autism spectrum disorder than a kid with a psychiatric disorder. Continue reading