Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Maybe this is something friends of @KeyMinistry might help with? 22 hours ago
- We hope you will be blessed by The Blessing from South Africa. Shabbat Shalom! buff.ly/2XxQtoR #blessing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #specialneeds #mentalhealth #ministry #emotionalhealth #pastor #church #mankind #COVID19Church https://t.co/ypjVDH6slR 1 day ago
- Ministry leader, our weekly Idea Share conversations continue through the summer. Register to join the discussion a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @AutismFaithNet: Race, reconciliation, disability and the church church4everychild.org/2020/06/04/rac… via @KeyMinistry 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: divorce
The level of understanding about autism in the community has progressed to the point that having a child with the condition has become more socially acceptable. The same is true of Down’s Syndrome, which is caused by a specific chromosomal abnormality. Mental health is still a taboo topic. It’s less stigmatizing to have a kid with an autism spectrum disorder than a kid with a psychiatric disorder. Continue reading
New data…Older siblings who can assist in caregiving may play an important role in maintaining family stability and It’s less stigmatizing to have a child with an autism spectrum disorder than it is to have one with a psychiatric disorder. Continue reading