Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This Wednesday at 12:30pm eastern! Last chance to sign up to be part of a conversation with @DianeDokkoKim. This mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- There's a lot that's good happening w/ #churches + #mentalhealth ministry. We welcome ministry leaders & mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: For less than $300, this Fire Department just made sure all 3 of their stations were better equipped to work with thos… 9 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: @jlandpartners @BBCRadioSolent @SteveHarrisDJ @urbansaints And you can still read the blog post I talk about on the @BBC… 9 hours ago
- RT @DanielKempy: @jlandpartners @waitrose @jlandpartners highly recommend @Mark_J_Arnold blog with spot on assessment about how children w… 9 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: evaluation
Here are some of the reasons why it’s so difficult to get a good handle on the extent to which a child has been impacted by trauma… Continue reading
Parents need to feel confident that their child’s physician has truly taken the time to understand the causes of their child’s situation and considered a full range of medical and non-medical alternatives prior to moving forward with a treatment plan that includes prescription medication. Continue reading