Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,280 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This is a monumental and necessary move to correct the oversight and lack of training associated with treating peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What’s the plan at your church when people need help in the restroom? Join us for Disability Ministry Video Roundt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- “BUT YOUR DOCTOR TOLD ME YOU ARE A PASTOR. WHO WANTS A PASTOR WHO TAKES DEPRESSION MEDS?” Click here to read the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #love #hope #enduring #Godisfaithful #ministry #specialneedsministry #mentalhealthministry #inclusionministry https://t.co/FDjtmd0eQF 2 days ago
- Our president and founder, Dr. Steve Grcevich will be speaking at @TogetherSNConference. For more info, click here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: gifts and talents
We’re intentional in seeking opportunities for all of our key leaders to “shine.” Providing “platform time” for each of our team members at major conferences and proactively seeking out opportunities for every person to use his or her gifts and talents to optimal effect helps promote the culture of trust necessary to promote camaraderie and helps to make our team far stronger. In my day job, the best teaching and research centers have multiple thought leaders who are recognized for their unique areas of expertise. Why should ministry be different? Imagine what our churches would look like if they truly tapped into the gifts and talents of their people and provided them with opportunities to put their gifts on display?