Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Ministry leader, we know this is very hectic time for many #churches, compounded with the recent national #grief a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Tomorrow! Join @RedefineSpecial and @jfelageller74 to talk family vacations this summer. W/ #COVID19 restrictions +… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- June is #MensHealthMonth. Sadly, men 'live sicker and die younger' than women. We encourage men of all ages to take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- #Churches are wrestling w/ how they will return to traditions w/ special care for families impacted by #disability.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- #Revelation #pain #sorrow #tears #God #Jesus #hope #future #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #stress #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Annie Wetherbee
Annie’s story is a great demonstration of God’s plans being fulfilled through the adversity of a disabling condition… Continue reading
We’re intentional in seeking opportunities for all of our key leaders to “shine.” Providing “platform time” for each of our team members at major conferences and proactively seeking out opportunities for every person to use his or her gifts and talents to optimal effect helps promote the culture of trust necessary to promote camaraderie and helps to make our team far stronger. In my day job, the best teaching and research centers have multiple thought leaders who are recognized for their unique areas of expertise. Why should ministry be different? Imagine what our churches would look like if they truly tapped into the gifts and talents of their people and provided them with opportunities to put their gifts on display?
The complete schedule for the breakout sessions for the upcoming Bioethics Conference and Through The Roof Summit is now available here. In addition to the presentations being offered by Katie and Annie Wetherbee, Rebecca and Abby Hamilton, Dr. Cara Daily and myself described here, allow me to suggest several other folks you want to check out if you’re planning to attend the conference at Cedarville University on September 15-17.
Our team is honored to participate in the Bioethics Conference and Through The Roof Summit at Cedarville University on September 15-17, co-sponsored by Joni and Friends. Here’s the final lineup of presentations from Key Ministry staff and volunteers: Continue reading
Annie’s story represents a classic example of God using for good a situation that in the moment doesn’t appear to make sense. I’d encourage any of you who follow my blog who know families who are trying to find hope in their circumstances raising kids with disabilities, either visible or hidden, to forward them the link to Katie’s blog. Continue reading