Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- When young adults with disabilities lose access to the support services they’ve received through their youth, worri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 minutes ago
- Autumn is in the air, so it's a great time to get Key Ministry's fall devotional book. This ebook is a great resour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Are your fall activities inclusion friendly? In this Disability Ministry Video Roundtable, you'll hear a discussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Our friends at Ability Ministry have a ton of free resources for Inclusion Ministry! Click here for the list of "on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Both Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle will be speaking at The Church Mental Health Summit! FREE registration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Jason Kovacs
linical experience suggests that most families who adopt children with significant emotional, behavioral or developmental disorders don’t have churches with the resolve and resources to offer the ongoing supports necessary to maintain the family’s participation at church and equip the parents for their role as their child’s primary faith trainers.