Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The legacy of a faithful servant church4everychild.org/2020/02/22/the… https://t.co/QmybUZ4Vju 56 minutes ago
- We offer a step-by-step guide to start special needs ministry. But we're also here to talk through your questions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #love #commandments #neighbor #Romans #law #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #church #ministry #IFL2020 https://t.co/aVkTS9RRHQ 16 hours ago
- RT @brookscarljr: @KeyMinistry Yes we are! Keep up the work of the ministry. https://t.co/N1AY0LE2R2 18 hours ago
- In the US, today is National Caregiver's Day. Here's an article with ideas to show appreciation for the #caregivers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: John Piper
Reading through your Facebook page and the other posts I thought this song might minister to parents and others. I don’t understand what your families must go through, however God has walked me through a life of continuous pain from different sources. This song has truly ministered to me and helped me to refocuse the purpose of it all.
In Disability and the Sovereign Goodness of God, John Piper explores what the Bible has to say on the topic of disability. The book is intended to be a resource to assist church leaders everywhere confronted with difficult questions pertaining to disability, and to challenge the church to consider how we’re called to respond to persons with disabilities and their families.
linical experience suggests that most families who adopt children with significant emotional, behavioral or developmental disorders don’t have churches with the resolve and resources to offer the ongoing supports necessary to maintain the family’s participation at church and equip the parents for their role as their child’s primary faith trainers.