Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- What do St. Patrick and parents of triplets with disabilities have in common? You probably think the answer is ‘not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- What if the church has it backwards? What if, instead of trying to fit people with disabilities into the life of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Walk in a manner worthy of the calling for which you've been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patienc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- In this article by Steph Hubach, she shares about her son's experience with Down Syndrome Regression Disorder and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We will be offering Ministry Intensives on the Thursday before #DATC2023. These intensives can be added in addition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Jay Stevens WBBW
One father’s spiritual legacy…
He made quite an impression on my wife when he was excited after he was told he had a heart attack because to him it meant he was getting closer to meeting Jesus. Continue reading
Posted in Spiritual Development, Stories Tagged fathers, Jay Stevens WBBW, legacy, Stephen Grcevich, WKTL, WNEO, WYSU, Youngstown Leave a comment