Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Creative thinking is heart of special needs & mental health ministries. With so many people unemployed, including m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Large overlap b/t moral injury & #PTSD. Both begin w/ life threatening or harmful event for self/others. Military,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #Psalm #Bible #Jesus #Law #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #OnlinePastorsRetreat https://t.co/f49ni85Smb 15 hours ago
- Today at noon EDT, our monthly disability ministry video #roundtable focuses on planning for #Christmas holidays. J… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- The Key Ministry writing team offers seasonal devotional books, written by special needs parents for parents of chi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Stephen Grcevich
He made quite an impression on my wife when he was excited after he was told he had a heart attack because to him it meant he was getting closer to meeting Jesus. Continue reading
On Monday night, I’ll use Key Ministry as an illustration of how God can use our life experiences and circumstances to prepare us for highly specific ministry assignments. Continue reading