Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Ministry leader, our weekly Idea Share conversations continue through the summer. Register to join the discussion a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 27 minutes ago
- RT @AutismFaithNet: Race, reconciliation, disability and the church church4everychild.org/2020/06/04/rac… via @KeyMinistry 1 hour ago
- We know the lives of our #Black brothers and sisters are precious to God. It's important they know their lives matt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- June is #AlzheimersAwarenessMonth and #BrainAwarenessMonth. Worldwide, 50 million people are living with Alzheimer'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: We know the lives of our Black brothers and sisters are precious to God. It's important they know their lives matter to us.… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: WKTL
He made quite an impression on my wife when he was excited after he was told he had a heart attack because to him it meant he was getting closer to meeting Jesus. Continue reading
While my dad wasn’t around for as long as I would have hoped, we had the opportunity to work together on activities that helped advance the Gospel. But what about families who don’t know Jesus because of the social isolation and barriers to church participation that result when one or more children in the family experience a significant disability? Continue reading