Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @NathanielsHope: Do you need rent assistance?? You could qualify for help if you are in the City of Orlando! The deadline to submit an… 18 minutes ago
- My #church built new building: ample space, real safety, child-sized restrooms. Parents impressed; major draw for n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- #purpose #disability #mentalhealth #church https://t.co/8eJOivFxlE 7 hours ago
- Important article for pastors, ministry leaders working w/ people in Gen Z. Lifeway Research released eye opening n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- HOW DO WE SERVE, LOVE, EMBRACE, WELCOME AND CELEBRATE EVERYBODY? HOW DO WE FOCUS MORE ON THE ABILITIES OF PEOPLE TH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: metanalysis
The professional community, parents and families hold assumptions about the effectiveness of psychotropic medication, especially medication for depression, that are unrealistic based upon our understanding of the research literature.
It’s very possible (I’d argue it’s very likely) that adults and children who respond positively to antidepressants do so not because they’re experiencing a placebo response, but because we’re treating anxiety symptoms that frequently predispose, precipitate and perpetuate feelings of depression.
Continue reading →