Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2019 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Jeff Davidson’s Legacy Becomes a Field Guide for Special-Needs Fathers buff.ly/2Wa9XNJ https://t.co/6kMz1b5D3k 1 hour ago
- Jeff lived out the message of this book, and we are so thankful Becky was able to complete this mission.” -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Jeff has a pastor’s heart for coming alongside dads in the toughest season of their lives. And his words will equip… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- “When we got our son’s autism diagnosis in 2010, we each reacted differently to the news. The testimony of another… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- What’s ahead in 2019? For many of us, what tops the list is caring for ourselves. Likely we’ve gotten really good a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Church4EveryChild
On the occasion of our thousandth post, I’ll share the seven most important takeaways I’ve gained since starting this journey with you in the summer of 2010. Continue reading
Our challenge in the year ahead will expand by helping families impacted by disability connect with the rapidly growing movement of churches prepared to welcome them. Continue reading
In the event you may have missed something that was quite popular among your fellow readers, today we share the ten most viewed posts of 2015. Continue reading
What makes a blog or a social media strategy successful is lots of people who take the time and effort to share content they find valuable with friends and colleagues. More so than anything else, the content we’ve shared through this blog and and our social media platforms that has been created by wonderful, like-minded ministry colleagues we’ve had the pleasure of meeting over the past five years has helped us to disseminate the content we’ve created around ministry with families of kids with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities to far more churches, ministry leaders and volunteers than we would have ever imagined five years ago. Continue reading
Sharing today’s post is an excellent way of introducing the blog…and Key Ministry with pastors, friends and family members who would be blessed! Continue reading
Our team has been taking a look back at this past year to examine what worked, what didn’t and to better understand how our services and resources are accessed by the churches and families we serve. I’ll share some of our more interesting observations… Continue reading
Thanks to Tony Kummer and his crew at Ministry to Children for recognizing Church4EveryChild as one of the Top 100 Children’s Ministry Blogs (#15) for 2013!
We need a forum for advancing the conversation within the church about the need to minister more effectively to families of children with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities. Continue reading
I could list a handful of wonderful gifts that you give my children by providing a special needs ministry. Today, however, I’d like to share with you four wonderful gifts that you bless my wife Linda and I with by providing a special needs ministry to our children and by being a welcoming church: Continue reading