Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- It's normal for your child to be anxious from time to time, but how can you know whether his worries are cause for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #anxiety #1in4 #love #mentalhealth #parentingtips #teachertips https://t.co/PdUI9oEJJn 10 hours ago
- It's back to school season...#2 since pandemic began. Here's replay of our conversation w/ Teresa Reynolds from Lon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- August is eye health and safety month. With so much instruction provided using screens, @PreventBlindness shared th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- What can your church do to "change the mental health light bulb?" To educate and equip your leaders and congregants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Church4EveryChild
On the occasion of our thousandth post, I’ll share the seven most important takeaways I’ve gained since starting this journey with you in the summer of 2010. Continue reading
Our challenge in the year ahead will expand by helping families impacted by disability connect with the rapidly growing movement of churches prepared to welcome them. Continue reading
In the event you may have missed something that was quite popular among your fellow readers, today we share the ten most viewed posts of 2015. Continue reading
What makes a blog or a social media strategy successful is lots of people who take the time and effort to share content they find valuable with friends and colleagues. More so than anything else, the content we’ve shared through this blog and and our social media platforms that has been created by wonderful, like-minded ministry colleagues we’ve had the pleasure of meeting over the past five years has helped us to disseminate the content we’ve created around ministry with families of kids with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities to far more churches, ministry leaders and volunteers than we would have ever imagined five years ago. Continue reading
Sharing today’s post is an excellent way of introducing the blog…and Key Ministry with pastors, friends and family members who would be blessed! Continue reading
Our team has been taking a look back at this past year to examine what worked, what didn’t and to better understand how our services and resources are accessed by the churches and families we serve. I’ll share some of our more interesting observations… Continue reading
Thanks to Tony Kummer and his crew at Ministry to Children for recognizing Church4EveryChild as one of the Top 100 Children’s Ministry Blogs (#15) for 2013!
We need a forum for advancing the conversation within the church about the need to minister more effectively to families of children with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities. Continue reading
I could list a handful of wonderful gifts that you give my children by providing a special needs ministry. Today, however, I’d like to share with you four wonderful gifts that you bless my wife Linda and I with by providing a special needs ministry to our children and by being a welcoming church: Continue reading