Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealth: "Relational Spirituality" experience of human relationships + faith relationship with God has profou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- 2020 has been tough. Learning how to find and express gratitude can help us cope. Find inspiration for ways to be g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Many churches worked hard this year, to help members + community stay connected, supporting each others' needs. We… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Our ministry plans for 2020 went out the window when church doors closed. But in reviewing the accomplishments of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- With so much that's raging in our world, take 5 minutes and listen to this song, with lyrics from God's Word. He's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
Patients with depression were eleven times more likely to experience significant benefit from antidepressant medication than to experience medication-related suicidal thinking or behavior, patients with OCD were thirty-four times more likely to experience benefit and patients with non-OCD anxiety were thirty-six times more likely to experience benefit. Continue reading
Another situation in which parents of Christian kids should appropriately seek out a therapist with a Christian background occurs when a significant faith component exists to emotions, thoughts or perceptions that are a focus of concern to the parents. Continue reading