Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Creative thinking is heart of special needs & mental health ministries. With so many people unemployed, including m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Large overlap b/t moral injury & #PTSD. Both begin w/ life threatening or harmful event for self/others. Military,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- #Psalm #Bible #Jesus #Law #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #OnlinePastorsRetreat https://t.co/f49ni85Smb 12 hours ago
- Today at noon EDT, our monthly disability ministry video #roundtable focuses on planning for #Christmas holidays. J… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- The Key Ministry writing team offers seasonal devotional books, written by special needs parents for parents of chi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: offenders
If a mom, dad, or teen in your church feels like their family is falling apart because of a dark secret, will your words on this topic invite them to trust you or to stay silent? Will what you say or post on social media tell them you will love them in the midst of their messiness? Continue reading