Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental illness and violence...What does the data say?
- Please don’t say “all kids do that” to adoptive and foster families...
- Why we can't acknowledge the presence of evil
- Shannon Dingle...Why do you keep writing about how broken kids in foster or adoptive placements are?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
- For such a time as this… Mental Health and the Church
- We’re looking for people to share their stories about mental health and the church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Could your view of God affect your perseverance in parenting? keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @RedefineSpecial… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Children’s Books Honored For Disability Themes disabilityscoop.com/2018/02/13/chi… 7 hours ago
- Massachusetts father invents braille toy for special-needs child wwlp.com/2018/02/11/mas… via @WWLP22News 11 hours ago
- Have you left us a review of MENTAL HEALTH & THE CHURCH yet? We would be so grateful if you would take a little tim… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Special needs son inspires Valley mom to help others fox5vegas.com/story/37499518… #LasVegas 15 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Josh Duggar
They’re killing the “brand” of Christianity with those outside the church.
Am I doing everything I can to protect the children and youth entrusted to my care each week? As a leader in the church and an ambassador for Christ, I need to be able to answer yes to that question, even if I have to answer no to someone who wants to serve with us.
If a mom, dad, or teen in your church feels like their family is falling apart because of a dark secret, will your words on this topic invite them to trust you or to stay silent? Will what you say or post on social media tell them you will love them in the midst of their messiness? Continue reading
It might be helpful to look at the available research into kids and teens who commit sexual offenses to better understand the background of kids who perpetrate these offenses and the impact that treatment may have on reducing their risk of harming others in the future. Continue reading