Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Stay up to date on the latest #DATC2023 news by following us on Twitter - @KeyMinistry #keyministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- 3/3 Register for #DATC2023 now at loom.ly/cfvOq78 #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #Pastors #hope #inclusion #belonging 1 day ago
- 2/3 The Limping Olympian: A Theology of Endurance: Thomas Boehm God Is Able - A Message of Hope for the Disabled an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Josh Duggar
Don’t judge us by our “professional” Christians…
They’re killing the “brand” of Christianity with those outside the church.
Should you allow someone like Josh Duggar to serve in your children’s ministry?
Am I doing everything I can to protect the children and youth entrusted to my care each week? As a leader in the church and an ambassador for Christ, I need to be able to answer yes to that question, even if I have to answer no to someone who wants to serve with us.
When we talk about the Duggars, who is listening?
If a mom, dad, or teen in your church feels like their family is falling apart because of a dark secret, will your words on this topic invite them to trust you or to stay silent? Will what you say or post on social media tell them you will love them in the midst of their messiness? Continue reading
Posted in Controversies, Key Ministry, Leadership Tagged church, dark secrets, Disability Ministry, Duggar family, families, families in crisis, Josh Duggar, offenders, sexual abuse, Shannon Dingle, trauma, victims 3 Comments
What we know about kids who do what Josh Duggar did
It might be helpful to look at the available research into kids and teens who commit sexual offenses to better understand the background of kids who perpetrate these offenses and the impact that treatment may have on reducing their risk of harming others in the future. Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy, Controversies, PTSD Tagged ADHD, adolescents, CBT, children, clergy, Josh Duggar, mental health, mood disorders, MST, pornography, PTSD, recidivism, reporting, research, sexual offenders, teens, trauma, treatment 20 Comments