Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2019 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Need a book for the snowy weekend? Try Mine! Free with Kindle Unlimited too! Badges of Motherhood: One Mother's Story ab… 9 hours ago
- People in states with the Death with Dignity Act (and countries with similar policies). Pray those considering endi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Adoptive and foster care parents, who love and care for the children they are blessed to receive. Post-abortive w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Join us as we pray leading up to Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. As you pray for unborn babies, we also ask you to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Looking forward to having you! twitter.com/eaglevillebibl… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Josh Duggar
They’re killing the “brand” of Christianity with those outside the church.
Am I doing everything I can to protect the children and youth entrusted to my care each week? As a leader in the church and an ambassador for Christ, I need to be able to answer yes to that question, even if I have to answer no to someone who wants to serve with us.
If a mom, dad, or teen in your church feels like their family is falling apart because of a dark secret, will your words on this topic invite them to trust you or to stay silent? Will what you say or post on social media tell them you will love them in the midst of their messiness? Continue reading
It might be helpful to look at the available research into kids and teens who commit sexual offenses to better understand the background of kids who perpetrate these offenses and the impact that treatment may have on reducing their risk of harming others in the future. Continue reading