Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The Tragedy of Mental Illness Stigma | Psychology Today psychologytoday.com/blog/supersurv… 1 day ago
- Exercise for mental health: How much is too much? medicalnewstoday.com/articles/32273… 1 day ago
- 3 Words To Never Say To A Parent Of A Child With Special Needs scarymommy.com/3-words-never-… 1 day ago
- Sheldon High football team hosts special needs football camp registerguard.com/news/20180810/… 1 day ago
- Do You Smell Like Smoke? Being Victorious Even in Fiery Trials keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: pediatric emergency rooms
How do we explain a nearly three-fold increase in the number of children and teens brought to pediatric emergency rooms over a seven year period with suicidal thoughts or behavior? Continue reading