Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- I served as volunteer missionary for abt 2 yrs. As #missionary, I was willing to do whatever was asked of me. Why d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Of all behavioral health concerns, the one where the Church does some effective work is w/ pornography. From clinic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @LongwoodCEHS: Tune in to watch the recorded @KeyMinistry webinar, "Going Back to School in a Pandemic: The Compounded Anxieties for Par… 23 hours ago
- Can we ask a favor? If your family, church or ministry has been helped or blessed by Key Ministry, please complete… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Mental Health & the Church has helped churches, ministries, families learn how to include, support individuals, fam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: causes
How do we explain a nearly three-fold increase in the number of children and teens brought to pediatric emergency rooms over a seven year period with suicidal thoughts or behavior? Continue reading
What the statistics don’t tell us is WHY we’re seeing such a significant increase in the rates of suicide among children, teens and young adults, along with sizable increases in suicide rates among adults of middle age, especially women. What might be causing the increase? I’d like to put forth a few “educated guesses.”