Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Recognizing a modern-day Daniel keyministry.org/church4everych… 15 hours ago
- #discipleship #parentingwin #ministrymatters #teachthemyoung https://t.co/gWS6GrOVKR 2 days ago
- I heard revered theologian—talk about significant #spiritualwarfare. I know my life experience + physical realities… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or in person? Use the linked form to contact a membe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Monthly disability ministry roundtable, Wed, January 20 noon, EST. Do you ever feel burned out/stressed out from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: suicidal behavior
How do we explain a nearly three-fold increase in the number of children and teens brought to pediatric emergency rooms over a seven year period with suicidal thoughts or behavior? Continue reading
One of the greatest ongoing controversies in the fields of child psychiatry and pediatrics is the question of how safe SSRIs are in children, teens and young adults. The safety issue of greatest concern involves reported risks of SSRIs increasing suicidal thoughts during the first 30-60 days of treatment in persons under the age of 25.