Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This is such a great idea. buff.ly/3idzf8y #autism #specialneeds #mentalhealth #mentalillness #cognitive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- If you missed our conversation with @LisaMJamieson yesterday on how special needs parents can become effective pray… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- We have a new page on our website where you can browse and replay all of our previous #mentalhealth webinars, or re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Churches that offer #specialneeds ministries have been very creative in serving their communities since #COVID19 ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Each July is African American Mental Health Awareness month. We shared this link in July 2019, but it's more import… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: suicidal behavior
How do we explain a nearly three-fold increase in the number of children and teens brought to pediatric emergency rooms over a seven year period with suicidal thoughts or behavior? Continue reading
One of the greatest ongoing controversies in the fields of child psychiatry and pediatrics is the question of how safe SSRIs are in children, teens and young adults. The safety issue of greatest concern involves reported risks of SSRIs increasing suicidal thoughts during the first 30-60 days of treatment in persons under the age of 25.