Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- I spend 80% of my time w/ 20% of people I'm called to serve. Real ministry happens 1 person at a time. Preteen mini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- One of Key Ministry's core values is collaboration. We welcome opportunities to work with other ministries. Contact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: Did you miss 😥our April 10 educational webinar on #MentalHealth and Co-Occurring Disorders with David E. Jenkins, Psy.… 13 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: twitter.com/HHSGov/status/… 13 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: It’s normal for parents to feel overwhelmed and alone when taking care of a child with a disability. Many people simply… 13 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: suicidal behavior
How do we explain a nearly three-fold increase in the number of children and teens brought to pediatric emergency rooms over a seven year period with suicidal thoughts or behavior? Continue reading
One of the greatest ongoing controversies in the fields of child psychiatry and pediatrics is the question of how safe SSRIs are in children, teens and young adults. The safety issue of greatest concern involves reported risks of SSRIs increasing suicidal thoughts during the first 30-60 days of treatment in persons under the age of 25.