Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a mental health article on a specific diagnosis and how that impacts ministry? We've added a link to so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @3Boys4Me: Newest song in the Post Tenebras Lux series I wrote for @KeyMinistry. So beautiful to sing in the tension of waiting for "all… 9 hours ago
- We regularly connect w/ people doing important work in #ministry, both inside & outside of churches. We encourage y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- If you are #ministry professional/lay leader, we invite you to join SNAD, group of almost 1800 ministry leaders fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Love your pastor? Let him or her get help. Far too often, pastors have unmet emotional and mental health needs.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: suicidal behavior
How do we explain a nearly three-fold increase in the number of children and teens brought to pediatric emergency rooms over a seven year period with suicidal thoughts or behavior? Continue reading
One of the greatest ongoing controversies in the fields of child psychiatry and pediatrics is the question of how safe SSRIs are in children, teens and young adults. The safety issue of greatest concern involves reported risks of SSRIs increasing suicidal thoughts during the first 30-60 days of treatment in persons under the age of 25.