Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Making Peace a Priority keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 59 minutes ago
- Join our Hope Anew Spring 2018 Study! Learn more on #Vimeo vimeo.com/258648578?ref=… #specialneeds #momlife #dadlife #encouragement #support 1 hour ago
- When I think about the many illnesses, seizures, allergic reactions, health scares, and daily care for Joey over 37… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- At Huntington St. Patrick's Day Parade, special-needs focus leads the way nwsdy.li/2tYfVab via @Newsday 3 hours ago
- RT @Barb_Dittrich: Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will rec… https://t.co/RtolMUU… 3 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: psychiatric hospitals
If the “inviolability of life” is not an absolute for Christians or Christian-led organizations, what is? Continue reading →