Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @NathanielsHope: If you were affected by Hurricane Ian and are looking for assistance, make sure you check out the resources we have ava… 11 hours ago
- In tomorrow's episode of Key Ministry: the Podcast, Sandra Peoples is joined by Stephanie Hubach! Together they dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- #mentalhealthministry #inclusion #belonging #endthestigma #thechurch #pastors https://t.co/n0jrB8i06v 16 hours ago
- Does your church have an inclusive disability ministry? Please register your church on our website and better help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- When young adults with disabilities lose access to the support services they’ve received through their youth, worri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: culture of life
Show the love and grace we received from Christ with others, including those who have had abortions and those who are experiencing difficulties as parents of children with disabilities. Preach the gospel faithfully to those who did and those who didn’t choose life. Continue reading
Adoption should be our response to a child in need of a family. Meanwhile, support in a variety of forms should be our response to a pregnant woman in need. Let’s not confuse the two. Continue reading
The church is the embassy of the Kingdom of Christ, and the Kingdom is where the unborn are prayed over, where the widows are visited, where the orphan is adopted, and where the disabled and the “unwanted” are made heirs with Christ of the universe. Continue reading