- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @amyjuliabecker: Receive my new free eBook, Missing Out on Beautiful - 7 Essays about Raising a Child with Down Syndrome: https://t.co/d… 18 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: What if we were INTENTIONAL about making some blank space in our lives? ow.ly/idDd30g0qFD #disability #specialneeds… 1 day ago
- "The older I get, the more I have to trust in God and rely on His grace and direction to carry me through."… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- 10 ways to be a safe church for sexual assault survivors buff.ly/2yzyCzR #metoo https://t.co/CzKWDsN1pV 1 day ago
- Activity ideas specifically for teens/adults with disabilities (including those living in group homes).… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: culture of life
Show the love and grace we received from Christ with others, including those who have had abortions and those who are experiencing difficulties as parents of children with disabilities. Preach the gospel faithfully to those who did and those who didn’t choose life. Continue reading
Adoption should be our response to a child in need of a family. Meanwhile, support in a variety of forms should be our response to a pregnant woman in need. Let’s not confuse the two. Continue reading
The church is the embassy of the Kingdom of Christ, and the Kingdom is where the unborn are prayed over, where the widows are visited, where the orphan is adopted, and where the disabled and the “unwanted” are made heirs with Christ of the universe. Continue reading