Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The Key Ministry writing team offers seasonal devotional books, written by special needs parents for parents of chi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- If you're looking for specific information about certain mental health diagnoses, or what church thought leaders ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- "You have renewed my thinking...gave me a new lens to see my calling." Just one comment on one presentation from On… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @CRSBfriends offers daily dial-in content for individuals living with #visualimpairment or blindness. Content infor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- We've hosted many mental health webinars this year. Catch up on webinars you may have missed using this link:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: culture of life
Show the love and grace we received from Christ with others, including those who have had abortions and those who are experiencing difficulties as parents of children with disabilities. Preach the gospel faithfully to those who did and those who didn’t choose life. Continue reading
Adoption should be our response to a child in need of a family. Meanwhile, support in a variety of forms should be our response to a pregnant woman in need. Let’s not confuse the two. Continue reading
The church is the embassy of the Kingdom of Christ, and the Kingdom is where the unborn are prayed over, where the widows are visited, where the orphan is adopted, and where the disabled and the “unwanted” are made heirs with Christ of the universe. Continue reading