Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
December 2017 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: To find that Star of Bethlehem, we need only look inside ourselves. ow.ly/74b830heMGJ via @EvanaSandusky 1 day ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Often the typical siblings of kids with disabilities need their own thing so they don’t feel forgotten or unimportant. (… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: This Is the Hope of Christmas - differentdream.com/2017/12/this-i… https://t.co/jRG4vUtEI8 2 days ago
- Your goal isn't to meet everyone's expectations. It's to do what's best for your child and your family. It's to poi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: How is the parent of a child with additional needs supposed to push back the dark around Christmas? https://t.co/vuPciJs01… 4 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: culture of life
Show the love and grace we received from Christ with others, including those who have had abortions and those who are experiencing difficulties as parents of children with disabilities. Preach the gospel faithfully to those who did and those who didn’t choose life. Continue reading
Adoption should be our response to a child in need of a family. Meanwhile, support in a variety of forms should be our response to a pregnant woman in need. Let’s not confuse the two. Continue reading
The church is the embassy of the Kingdom of Christ, and the Kingdom is where the unborn are prayed over, where the widows are visited, where the orphan is adopted, and where the disabled and the “unwanted” are made heirs with Christ of the universe. Continue reading