We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- “I Just Want to Quit!” buff.ly/2wgIIXu https://t.co/EZ6NbeONBK 50 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: You can’t guarantee a life without disability sandrapeoples.com/life-without-d… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Tips from Dad about how to avoid isolation while parenting child with special needs was Different Dream's top... https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Good questions we should be asking ourselves. fb.me/JRhQmpS9 2 days ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: "In the worst of circumstances our Father has been provider, comforter, healer, and defender." @Barb_Dittrich https://t.co… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: culture of life
Show the love and grace we received from Christ with others, including those who have had abortions and those who are experiencing difficulties as parents of children with disabilities. Preach the gospel faithfully to those who did and those who didn’t choose life. Continue reading
Adoption should be our response to a child in need of a family. Meanwhile, support in a variety of forms should be our response to a pregnant woman in need. Let’s not confuse the two. Continue reading
The church is the embassy of the Kingdom of Christ, and the Kingdom is where the unborn are prayed over, where the widows are visited, where the orphan is adopted, and where the disabled and the “unwanted” are made heirs with Christ of the universe. Continue reading