We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @JoniandFriends: We're looking to hire a Joni and Friends Development Officer in Plano, Texas - visit our website to apply today! https:… 6 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Want to serve the disability community in a tangible way? Come volunteer at our International Disability Center! https:… 21 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Excellent article last week in case you missed it: fb.me/tAgpWwA3 22 hours ago
- Looking for a good book? keyministry.org/church4everych… https://t.co/a3usoIvDKU 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: 4 considerations on balancing the good with the bad. fb.me/74TInmfSX 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: physician-assisted suicide
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading
Christianity is, in this life, a religion of suffering. We have forgotten this truth in America. Put bluntly: if you do have a comfortable path through life with no fears at all of persecution, you probably are not a true Christian. Continue reading
The church is the embassy of the Kingdom of Christ, and the Kingdom is where the unborn are prayed over, where the widows are visited, where the orphan is adopted, and where the disabled and the “unwanted” are made heirs with Christ of the universe. Continue reading
Consider the consequences when requirements imposed upon physicians to assist patients requesting help in committing suicide become incompatible with an understanding of the sanctity of life as understood from traditional Biblical teaching and principles… Continue reading