Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- New CDC Report Highlights Mental Health Concerns Among Teens thriveglobal.com/stories/33793-… 14 hours ago
- Disability advocates raise awareness about invisible barriers| joplinglobe.com/news/disabilit… 17 hours ago
- WATCH: Developing a Mental Health Inclusion Strategy - Taking the Next Step Together with @drgrcevich… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Take 2 minutes to review us for the @GreatNonprofits Top-Rated Awards! greatnonprofits.org/org/key-minist… #specialneeds #ThursdayThoughts 21 hours ago
- Butler hosts sixth basketball camp for kids with special needs wthr.com/article/butler… via @WTHRcom 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: physician-assisted suicide
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading
Christianity is, in this life, a religion of suffering. We have forgotten this truth in America. Put bluntly: if you do have a comfortable path through life with no fears at all of persecution, you probably are not a true Christian. Continue reading
The church is the embassy of the Kingdom of Christ, and the Kingdom is where the unborn are prayed over, where the widows are visited, where the orphan is adopted, and where the disabled and the “unwanted” are made heirs with Christ of the universe. Continue reading
Consider the consequences when requirements imposed upon physicians to assist patients requesting help in committing suicide become incompatible with an understanding of the sanctity of life as understood from traditional Biblical teaching and principles… Continue reading