Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2019 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- People in states with the Death with Dignity Act (and countries with similar policies). Pray those considering endi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Adoptive and foster care parents, who love and care for the children they are blessed to receive. Post-abortive w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Join us as we pray leading up to Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. As you pray for unborn babies, we also ask you to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Looking forward to having you! twitter.com/eaglevillebibl… 1 day ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: My latest for @KeyMinistry on mostly not knowing what we're doing. In fact, we're kinda lost. But as it turns out, that's… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: physician-assisted suicide
Here are eight thoughts for church leaders and my fellow Christians to consider in making sense of the suicide epidemic. Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading
Christianity is, in this life, a religion of suffering. We have forgotten this truth in America. Put bluntly: if you do have a comfortable path through life with no fears at all of persecution, you probably are not a true Christian. Continue reading
The church is the embassy of the Kingdom of Christ, and the Kingdom is where the unborn are prayed over, where the widows are visited, where the orphan is adopted, and where the disabled and the “unwanted” are made heirs with Christ of the universe. Continue reading
Consider the consequences when requirements imposed upon physicians to assist patients requesting help in committing suicide become incompatible with an understanding of the sanctity of life as understood from traditional Biblical teaching and principles… Continue reading