We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
May 2017 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: God shows up with the beauty of His matchless justice & righteousness. ow.ly/ZxTd30bj2tU #SacredSunday #hope 8 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Friends, we've had 466 people sign up to go through our Bible study with us. Will you please pray with us for them? We k… 8 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: It's the very last call to join us! The schedule goes out tomorrow and we kick off on Monday! eepurl.com/cLsBnr ht… 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: We're looking for YOUR blog post links! comfortinthemidstofchaos.com/2017/04/snappi… #sped #iep #spnmin #chronicillness #inclusion #momlife #da… 1 day ago
- RT @3Boys4Me: Newest post on Key Ministry on the newest character on Sesame Street, Julia. fb.me/8v5QFjclm 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: physician-assisted suicide
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading
Christianity is, in this life, a religion of suffering. We have forgotten this truth in America. Put bluntly: if you do have a comfortable path through life with no fears at all of persecution, you probably are not a true Christian. Continue reading
The church is the embassy of the Kingdom of Christ, and the Kingdom is where the unborn are prayed over, where the widows are visited, where the orphan is adopted, and where the disabled and the “unwanted” are made heirs with Christ of the universe. Continue reading
Consider the consequences when requirements imposed upon physicians to assist patients requesting help in committing suicide become incompatible with an understanding of the sanctity of life as understood from traditional Biblical teaching and principles… Continue reading