Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- When young adults with disabilities lose access to the support services they’ve received through their youth, worri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Autumn is in the air, so it's a great time to get Key Ministry's fall devotional book. This ebook is a great resour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Are your fall activities inclusion friendly? In this Disability Ministry Video Roundtable, you'll hear a discussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Our friends at Ability Ministry have a ton of free resources for Inclusion Ministry! Click here for the list of "on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Both Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle will be speaking at The Church Mental Health Summit! FREE registration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: putting people into boxes
Most people “get” what autism is about because of some fabulous public education initiatives. But way too many people think that ADHD is caused by poor discipline at home, anxiety is produced by a lack of faith and that depression persists because the person afflicted doesn’t pray enough. If we get hung up on diagnoses, the value judgments of too many people in our churches becomes an impediment to creating welcoming ministry environments for all kids and families.