Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Here's some GREAT news! God showed up via the people at Barstool Fund. buff.ly/2NdyrFE @BarstoolFund… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Are you feeling burned out, or stressed out from disability ministry work? It's important to seek a balance between… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- #disabilities #imageofGod #mentalhealth #churchisessential https://t.co/v2hmecCRdF 19 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3aapun #mentalhealth #mentalillness #serve #bodyofChrist 1 day ago
- With many schools reopening, there's never been a better time to get back to church. Find one in our database ready… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: salt shaker
The challenge is that Sunday morning success, or church-event success, can end up becoming the dominant strategy to share with others the love of Christ: a salt block approach. This is the way it is in a lot of church-based special needs ministries. We operate primarily, almost exclusively, as salt blocks. Paid staff and/or volunteers knock themselves out, week to week, trying to offer the best ministry possible to get both Christian and non-Christian to attend. And that’s a good thing. It’s a needed thing.
But…is it the only thing? Continue reading