Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental illness and violence...What does the data say?
- Why we can't acknowledge the presence of evil
- Please don’t say “all kids do that” to adoptive and foster families...
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Shannon Dingle...Why do you keep writing about how broken kids in foster or adoptive placements are?
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
- For such a time as this… Mental Health and the Church
- We’re looking for people to share their stories about mental health and the church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Could your view of God affect your perseverance in parenting? keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @RedefineSpecial… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Children’s Books Honored For Disability Themes disabilityscoop.com/2018/02/13/chi… 7 hours ago
- Massachusetts father invents braille toy for special-needs child wwlp.com/2018/02/11/mas… via @WWLP22News 11 hours ago
- Have you left us a review of MENTAL HEALTH & THE CHURCH yet? We would be so grateful if you would take a little tim… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- Special needs son inspires Valley mom to help others fox5vegas.com/story/37499518… #LasVegas 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Mike Woods
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
On the occasion of our thousandth post, I’ll share the seven most important takeaways I’ve gained since starting this journey with you in the summer of 2010. Continue reading
We seek to connect families with churches close to where they live. We need LOTS and LOTS of churches willing and prepared to welcome families impacted by disability. And that’s where you come in. Continue reading
We know that Mike will continue to have a great impact for the Kingdom through the Special Friends Ministry at FBO while prioritizing the needs of his wife and family in accordance with Scripture. Continue reading
Sharing today’s post is an excellent way of introducing the blog…and Key Ministry with pastors, friends and family members who would be blessed! Continue reading
We’ll be featuring Joni’s Keynote video, Colleen’s interview with Joni and Ken Tada that many registrants missed last night, and presentations from Mike Woods, Emily Colson and Beth Golik. If you have a question about special needs/disability ministry, bring it. If you’re a parent/caregiver and you want to chat about your experience of church, c’mon in. We’ll be hanging out until approximately 10 PM Eastern. Continue reading
Whether you want to call it “outeach,” “missional,” or “go and tell,” I think it’s important for church-based special needs ministries (and churches without special needs ministries) to start operating again like missionaries. Continue reading
the potential exists for the church to be considered by the special needs community as a group that is judgmental, fearful, and exclusive. As a result, it is often perceived as the un-friendliest place in town. Continue reading