Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Should you start a #disability ministry during a global pandemic? @ryanewolfe believes you should. He offers seven… 1 hour ago
- No matter how large or small your church, the principles for special needs and mental health ministry are the same.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Catch the replays on all of the @KeyMinistry webinars on this page. qoo.ly/3adxni #mentalhealth #webinar #specialneedsparenting 18 hours ago
- What do you think of when you think about trauma or being traumatized? From @hopeinthetrenches… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- In 2020, #mentalhealth needs increased dramatically, including impacts of #trauma. Join conversation w/ Brad Hambri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: signage
Every church can make a conscious effort to make their ministry environments more friendly to kids and teens with common mental health conditions and their families. Continue reading