Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disability ministry training will be far more accessible in the 2020s
- The legacy of a faithful servant
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program
- Disability ministry will become essential to the church’s witness in the 2020s
- Ten disability ministry trends to watch in the 2020s
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- One way #churches can significantly bless families living w #disabilities is to provide respite events. Here are so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Powerful, instructive video interview of @sheilawalsh on her own struggles with #mentalhealth.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Learning to travel light took many years of practice. Then I found I not only needed to travel light on outside, bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #Jeremiah2911 #Bible #God #Jesus #plans #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disability #ministry #church #conference… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- ICYMI: February video roundtable discussion was about state of autism: in research, public & private supports, how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: The Emotionally Healthy Leader
While I’m wrestling with what it means to become a more emotionally healthy leader, I know lots of my colleagues in ministry and lots of parents and family members who follow this blog are wrestling with becoming emotionally healthy in the face of challenges that grow by the day. Continue reading